FreeMotion Fitness was founded in 1999 based on a simple, yet bold observation: One-dimensional training doesn’t carry over to a three-dimensional world. A place where twisting, turning, and moving in all planes is a daily fact of life.
FreeMotion Fitness™, a subsidiary of ICON Health & Fitness, is dedicated to providing total fitness solutions with competitive financing, quality customer service, comprehensive training and unparalleled products. FreeMotion™, the first and only full circuit of integrated functional strength training equipment. NordicTrack® Commercial Cardio has revolutionized the industry with Workout TV™, the first cable-access TV integrated into the console of the equipment. EPIC Strength™ utilizes ergonomic design and never-before-seen features to improve traditional strength training. FreeMotion Fitness is also the exclusive U.S. distributor of Reebok® Professional Studio Products and Reebok®-Tomahawk® Indoor Cycling Solutions.
FreeMotion Fitness products are currently distributed nationally through the company’s direct sales force and Internationally through a team of distributors. FreeMotion can also be purchased at large cyber retailer like Amazon.com! With some of the prices offered, users can afford commercial grade strength equipment in their own homes, at a fraction of many residential brands!
FreeMotion offers a great power system home gym, the S83! The S83 is an all around workout machine that offers 7 workout stations in 1 machine! This is a light commercial quality machine that measures 73W x75Hx70D. This monster offer 400 lbs of machined weight plates and pivoting pulleys that will allow free range of motion, for a more natural workout.
The 7 stations are as follows:
· The standing squat station isolates the quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves for muscle strengthening and body toning.
· The calf-raise station helps you focus on the lower leg muscles.
· The pivoting pulley station lets you perform countless exercises in a number of positions, encouraging you to work all your major muscle groups however it feels right.
· The free-motion press and butterfly station helps you build and tone your upper body.
· The leg developer station offers sit-down exercises for lower body strengthening. In addition, you can remove the seat for stand-up exercises or when using other stations.
· Like the pivoting pulley station, the low-pulley station enables a variety of exercises for building and toning your biceps, deltoids, trapezius, forearms, triceps, rhomboids, and more.
· The curl bar helps strengthen your upper body and focus on your biceps.