Well, my son arrived yesterday afternoon and the Treadmill Sensei was a bit shocked by what he saw. I don’t believe my formerly clean-cut son has had a hair cut since my wife gave him a trim last summer when he was home for his summer vacation. When I asked him how he had become such a mess, the fruit of my loins replied, “I didn’t want to waste my comic book money.” I blame his mother.
Tonight we’re taking the entire family out, including my daughter, new grandchild and son-in-law…him, I’m still not completely sure about but at least he cuts his hair!
Today I wanted to follow up with a list of the Top 10 Elliptical Best Buys for the Summer of 2007. Enjoy the list!
Best Buy Ellipticals Under $1000
1. BEST BUY: Horizon EX75 Elliptical for $799.99 – priced the same as the Horizon EX65, this is one of the best deals currently on the internet.
2. Schwinn 430 Elliptical $599.00 – a great elliptical for those on a budget.
3. Sole E25 Elliptical for $995.00 – still one of the elliptical best buys under $1000.
4. Schwinn 438 Elliptical for $999.00 – another home run by the people at Schwinn Fitness.
Best Buy Ellipticals From $1001-$2000
1. BEST BUY: BladeZ 7.9 Elliptical for $1599.00 – the best TV elliptical on the market.
2. Smooth CE7.4 Elliptical for $1999.00 – the top Smooth unit is one of the top rated ellipticals in its price range.
3. New Balance 9000 Elliptical for $1299.99 – solid, sturdy and now $100 less.
4. Sole E55 Elliptical for $1499.99 – Sole Fitness just can’t help making darn good ellipticals at darn good prices.
Best Buy Ellipticals Over $2000
1. BEST BUY: Matrix E5Xc Elliptical for $4795.00 – the best feeling, best built elliptical on the planet, bar none.
2. Quantum Q210H Elliptical for $2499.00 – this is the best home elliptical at any price range.
I’ll be back this weekend with new reviews.
-The Treadmill Sensei