Treadmill Reviews covers real product reviews tested and reviewed by real people. While treadmills are our biggest category, we also review ellipticals, exercise bikes, rowers, and other types of fitness equipment. Our aim is to inform you of all the latest and greatest products in the home fitness industry, so you can choose the right fitness equipment for your training regimen. Our reviews look at all the ins and outs of products we have tested in person to give you a realistic look into what each product has to offer. Our written and video reviews are designed to answer all of your questions.
Kaleigh Ray, Product Reviewer, Biomechanist, Exercise Physiologist
Kaleigh has a master’s in Biomechanics from the University of Northern Colorado where she focused her research on running and running shoes. She holds a certification as an exercise physiologist with the American College of Sports Medicine. She completed her bachelor’s in Exercise Science at Mississippi College where she also competed in Division 2 Cross Country and Track. She has been a competitive runner for over a decade and continues to train for marathons and trail races. She has been a running coach and personal trainer on and off for several years and continues a passion for all things fitness.
When Kaleigh is not in the office, she is still running or writing. Working here at Treadmill Reviews has helped her pursue her goals of becoming an author and qualifying for her first Boston Marathon. She spends the rest of her time reading, (literally) herding cats, geocaching with her husband, and trying to create the ultimate music playlist for her next long run.
How We Review Products:
We test treadmills in person by putting in real hours of training on each product. For treadmills, we walk and run miles and miles to test out all of the training features and content. We are happy to provide some insight into our process:
Who is this product best for:
- Can this product support heavy use?
- Can multiple users use this product?
- Who will the content and features appeal to the most?
Product Build Quality:
- What materials are used?
- Is the weight capacity and warranty at or above the industry standard?
- Is the construction sturdy?
- How can this product be stored? Transported?
- What features does this product have?
- What features is this product lacking?
- Are the features high-tech or low-tech?
- Are any of these features locked behind a paywall?
- Are the features easy to use or navigate?
- How accessible are the features?
- Do all the features function as intended?
- Does the product perform as intended?
- Is it fun to use?
- Does it offer benefits like cushioning or hands-free training?
- Is training with the product too difficult or too easy?
- Do the features and build feel high quality?
Is this product reasonably priced for what it offers?
Is this product affordable for the average person?
Is there a subscription service that costs extra?
If this product has a subscription service, is it a good product if you don’t subscribe?
How does this product compare to other products at the same price point?
Are accessories included with the purchase, or do they cost extra?